Saturday, November 30, 2013

I've Come Crawling Back

I know, I know, how dare I post again after so long without posting?! You're right. Maybe I will just stop now . . . Never mind. I will keep going.
This first post I will do will be about Prom last year. My last post was an overview of the dances I had gone to last year. I thought that would cut it because I definitely didn't think I was going to get asked to Prom. But SURPRISE I was asked. Woohoo.
One of my really good friends Brandan asked me like two weeks before, and I was glad to cancel my party of one eating stuff that would make me fat to go! For the day date, we went to Comedy Sports and it was a blast! For the actual dance, we went and had dinner at our friend Conner's house and then we went to the dance at Thanksgiving Point and had a blast, obviously! The only downer of the night was when I may or may not have kicked my shoe off and hit my friend Nate. It was an accident, okay?!
That's about it for Prom. Here are some pictures too.
I'm on the right and Brandan is on the left.
Top Left to Right: Mitchell, Jason Josh, Brandan, Conner
Bottom Left to Right: Alyssa, Marissa, Whitney (?), Yours Truly, and Brianna

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. I can't believe you told us who was who in the two person picture. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm confused, whose on the right and whose on the left? Clarification please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girl in the green dress is whitney

    ReplyDelete