Saturday, March 9, 2013

I realize that I am a complete slacker, and that I haven't blogged since . . . well that's not the point. In my defense, I tried for hours to figure out how to put pictures on, but my technological stupidity prevented this. I have figured it out now, so I decided to try and catch up (quickly, hopefully).

These pictures are from the first girl's choice dance in October, Sadies. I took Tanner Durfee. If you couldn't figure it out, he is the boy wearing the same thing as me. Our shirts say, "I'm w/ this clown" and then we have an arrow pointing to each other. That was a fun dance.



These next pictures (thanks to my awesome sister Jenna who graciously took these) are from yet another girl's choice dance in December, Preference. I took Luke Gunther. This dance was a lot of fun except for when David, another boy in the group, stole my keys, and him and Luke ran and locked me and another girl out of the car. Note to all boys: don't lock your dates out of the car! Especially when it is snowing, it is their car, and their coat is in the car. Just thought you might want to know.
Here is yet another girl's choice dance's pictures, Morp. Thanks again to Jenna. My date is Jason for this one.



Dating is basically all I think about these days, so this about sums up the year for me. But I do have one last thing. My choir teacher Mrs. Warby was never able to have kids and just recently adopted this little guy.
If you have made it this far, you are truly awesome for reading and looking at this whole post!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness I love looking at your dance pictures all over again. I just can't get over how cute you looked for the formal. Also, that baby is amazingly cute.

    ReplyDelete