Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sadies and Preference

On to the girls' choice dances! I didn't have to cancel any loner party for these, but they were still fun!
For Sadies, I asked a boy who I kind of knew, but not too well. His name is Bryce. He is awesome! We were supposed to dress as Disney characters, so Bryce and I went as Kronk's shoulder angels from The Emperor's New Groove. We had a blast at the dance! We didn't have a day date, but it was still a blast!
By Couple: Woody and Jessie (Sharissa and Spencer), Timon and Pumba (Cherstin and Conner), Gene and Elder Groberg (Marissa and Noah), Mrs. and Mr. Incredible (Breanna and Aaron), Woody and Jessie (Brianna and David), Angel and Devil (Emily and Bryce), Mary Poppins and Guy from Mary Poppins (Jessica and Nate).

On to Preference! I took my friend Josh. For our day date, we came to my house and played some . . . interesting games that helped us get to know each other a lot better. The night of the dance, we had dinner at my friend Breanna's house and then went to the dance at Northampton House. We had a great time despite the boiling temperature and the need for a password to get a drink!
On the Stairs: Noah, Breanna, Josh, Emily, Nate, Marissa
In Front: Jessica, Sam, Kayleigh, Aaron
The beautiful corsages the boys got us! Josh's mom made mine and it was beautiful!

1 comment: