School began, and so did the dances. I have decided they are the only reason I survive school. They give me something to look forward to! Homecoming always starts out the year, and once again I was definitely not expecting to be asked. And once again, I was happy to cancel my party of one eating junky food to go to the dance with my really good friend Aaron.
We went to an art museum for our day date and we had fun interpreting all the weirdo things they like to call modern art.
For the actual dance, we went to Chile's for dinner, and then we went to Castle Park to partay! It was quite crowded and there were some losers who tried to ruin the dance for everyone by dirty dancing, but once the losers were kicked out, there was more room to dance and we had a really great time!
 |
Aaron and I
|
 |
Megan, Derek, Breanna, Sam, Cherstin, Josh, Emily, Aaron
|
 |
| Breanna, Megan, Derek, Josh, Aaron, Emily, Cherstin, and we are holding Sam |
I love your dress so much. Seriously, your dress,the cardigan, your hair....perfection.
ReplyDelete