Alright, this post is going to be TONS of pictures! I'm sorry. I'll try not to comment too much. For choir tour, we went to Anaheim, California. We did compete as choirs for an hour or two, but we were really only there to go to Disneyland. It was great!
We left on Friday and spent the entire day driving. Before we went to our hotel, we stopped at the beach just in time to see the beautiful sunset.
 |
| Me and Kayleigh |
I wasn't going to play in the water at all, but this kid convinced us all we couldn't miss such an opportunity.
 |
| Noah: the fiend himself. |
 |
Noah, Brianna B., Kayleigh, Me, Jessica, Breanna A.
|
After the beach, we headed to our hotel. Within twenty minutes of getting there, we got to have the oh so wonderful experience of having an earthquake. It wasn't huge, but definitely big enough to feel. Especially when you are on the sixth floor of a hotel! We later found out it was a 5.1. Not too shabby.
Saturday morning we went and competed against other choirs in a beautiful church of some religion called Placentia or something. This is where we stood.
After our competition, we spent the rest of the day at Disneyland! Here are the pictures from that first day.
 |
| Conner being silly in our hours spent in line. |
Tower of Terror! You'll notice Jessica almost crying in the top left with Breanna "comforting"/laughing at her. Marissa in the front left holding on for dear life. Brianna and Danielle in the top right. Kayleigh, Rachel, and David having fun in the middle right. Then in the front right: Noah (screaming, flailing, and who know's what?), Me (trying to look as calm as possible), and Conner.
Brianna and I were trying to recapture the magic of Frozen by doing the heart thing they do in that first love song. You know what I'm talking about, stop pretending! Love is a closing door people!
 |
| Noah is just as disgusted as you are! |
This next picture is from the award ceremony we had at Disneyland for the earlier competition. AF ended up taking home six trophies! Woot woot!
 |
One of many CTRs (choir tour romances) developing.
|
And this is what a six dollar corn dog looks like.
 |
| I have no class. |
Sunday, we went to church at a local ward. They had to bless a second batch of water for us. That was fun. Then we went to a museum for the rest of the day. Brianna B., Noah, Kayleigh, and I were quite bored, so we had a little fun taking pictures. These are just a couple of them.
Monday was our last day in California, so we spent it all in Disneyland again! Fun fun!
The Car's Ride
 |
Jessica, Brianna B., Noah Marissa, Kayleigh, and me.
|
The Spot on recreation of Flo's Cafe from the movie Cars in Car's land.
We had to try on the hats!
California Screamin'! I don't know what happened to my face, but I found it blog worthy!
These next pictures only happened because I saw Phineas and Ferb, and I knew I had to get pictures with them for Dallin! So I ran right over. To my dismay, they were just dancing, so the only way I could get pictures with them was dancing with them! Yes, I was the only child over 7 in there, and yes, the supposed "fireside girl" next to me kept giving me weird looks, and yes, I had way better dance moves than any of those losers! Here's to you Dallin!
 |
| Show off Fireside Girl! |
The line for Splash mountain was humongous, so we went in the single rider's line. We determined to ruin every picture we all ended up in. Here is Noah and Tyler ruining one.
I know what you're wondering about this next picture, and yes, I do work out!
 |
| Me, pulling the sword out of the stone! |
This is what Pluto did the second he saw me!
I knew my family would skin me alive if they knew there were Goofy hats and I didn't buy one, so here's the proof that I did!
Tuesday was another day of driving. Knowing you're homeward bound is a great feeling! This is last picture is a moment I want everyone to remember . . . There's a line for the BOY'S BATHROOM!!!!!!! It's about dang time!
Thanks for reading!
I really like you. Glad you had fun and didn't die in the earthquake!
ReplyDeleteNice hat. Why haven't you pulled that baby out when we were there? rude. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your friends are a bunch of dorks. I always suspected it, but now I know.
ReplyDelete