Monday, May 12, 2014

MORP

I guess I never posted about MORP. It was in March I think. Yeah, March. I feel like I told everyone about it already since all the pictures are on Facebook, but I'll post about it anyways. You're welcome!


Alright, this is Tyler (he's the boy I took if you couldn't tell from the matching outfits). The theme for this dance was something like "It's a Jungle Out There." I didn't feel like going as animals, so we were supposed to look like hunters. I know, I didn't catch that vision too well, but whatever. It's a high school dance people, get over it!

I know it looks like we are holding hamsters, but those are actually slap bracelets! They had animal looking fur on them, so they seemed to fit the theme. Plus, my inner six year old saw those at the store and couldn't pass them up!

I gave Tyler the outfit the day before, and I gave him two bandanas: one for around his head, and one for around his thigh. I picked him up, and he was holding one bandana in his hand. He kind of hung his head and admitted that he couldn't get the bandana to fit around his head, it was too small. He seemed embarassed, and I felt bad until I realized he hadn't folded it corner to corner like you're supposed to. Once he did that it fit. I then noticed that he had tied his other bandana around his calf. He said it was the only place he could get it to fit! He left it there for pictures (which my awesome sister Jenna took, again! She's awesome!).


Anyways, we didn't have a day date. We just picked the boys up that night, took pictures, played games for a little while, had dinner, and went to the dance (I'm pretty sure Tyler ended up losing his calf bandana there! Tis a shame.). Simple as that. We also went and roasted marshmallows after the dance. It was fun!

Here's the rest of the group. 


You've got Jack and Marissa starting on the left (sporting MORP t-shirts), and going right is Brianna and Craig (Lions, Tigers, bears? Animal prints.), Me and Tyler (Hunters? Ha!), Bryce and Kayleigh (Gorillas. a.k.a. the only legit ones in the group), and Candace and Cal (giraffes).

Just the boys.


I'm making these next two extra big so you can catch the action (and the exceptional facial expressions!).



And the girls.




The gorilla doesn't approve.



And that was MORP! Wahoo!

Oh wait! One more thing. We had to stop when we saw this sign . . . 


And that was that!












2 comments: