I'll start with Morp. The actual dance hasn't happened yet, but I asked my friend Tyler. It was kind of spur of the moment, but this is what I came up with. Actually, my friend's came up with it. Details details.
So those are chocolates. I (my friend) wrote the letters of my name on the inside of some of the wrappers and so Tyler had to unwrap them all to find the letters. Then he had to just figure it out on his own!
He said yes, but I forgot to take any pictures of his answer. It was awesome though, trust me!
This next picture is the only picture I have of a math competition. I am the co-math club president (uh, yeah. I'm that cool! You're super impressed, I know!). So there is maybe one math competition just about every month. They are the funnest things ever! I love them. You go to another school and pretty much take a math test. It doesn't sound fun, but it is. They put you in groups, or do stuff like a derivative bee or something. It's great. You don't even have to be good at math either. I'm not. They give prizes to the top scorers though. The best part is that they give everyone dinner and everyone is entered to win prizes. They give prizes like a new calculator, ipads, jackets, candy, and much much more. It's just so fun to be around all my fellow nerds!
So this is my friend Mitshell. He comes to almost all the competitions. This is him at the derivative bee at Orem High School. I had this random picture of him for some reason. (?)
This is Holly. She's awesome! We went to Macey's for ice cream after mutual and she wanted to see how she measured up to the beloved mascot of Macey's, Kong.
Aren't they adorable?
As you can see by my next picture (or not), mission calls have started pouring out! This is the beginning of the list of kids from my grade getting their mission calls. Weird. It's pretty awesome though!

On to these pictures. These are pictures of the kids on the right half of my seminary class. They bring food a lot and don't share with anyone but those on the right side. I sadly sit on the left side of the room, enviously stealing little glances and sniffs over that way. These particular pictures are when one kid pulled out cereal, bowls, spoons, and milk! He passed out the bowls and such, and they all just enjoyed their cold cereal. My teacher was in awe. I don't envy the cereal as much as I envy when one boy brings stuff from Coldstone all the time! His parents own it, so he brings stuff from there a lot!
So as of right now, I have decided to go to Utah State University. That's right people, I'm an Aggie. Or at least I will be come fall. Don't be a hater just because I'm not going to BYU! I got accepted there if that's any consolation.
I have been trying to decide what exactly to do with my life. My original dream was to be an OBGYN (Obstetrician Gynecologist). That's the doctor that delivers babies. However, I'm not sure about the whole medical school thing. So then I thought about being a Nurse Practitioner. That's pretty much giving up my dream of dealing with babies and reproductive stuff though. I am taking the class Child Development right now, and a nurse that works in labor and delivery at the hospital came in and talked to us. I don't know why I never considered that job before, but having her come made up my mind! I will do the nursing program and specialize in labor and delivery! I'm pumped!
I'll finish with some pictures of a placenta the nurse brought to show us, fresh from the previous night. I sit on the front row and I will testify that the blood was flying! It almost got on my boots!
Don't worry, I made them extra large so you could see better!
SO AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait to deal with this kind of stuff!
Anyways, now you have heard about my life. Super exciting. Sorry if I bored you!
.jpg)

.jpg)




Nursing=awesome. Utah state is the best school for it! Well done padowan.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm excited for you. I think that nurse can b make anyone want to do her job. She is amazing.
ReplyDelete