So my friends and I decided we wanted to have a girl's day where we just went up to Salt Lake, walked around Temple Square, and if we happened to have the time . . . go to the mall of course! We are girls after all. It was a fun day. We just took frontrunner up since no one wanted to tackle driving that far on the freeway. We had fun walking around Temple Square, going in the visitor's center, and visiting the Joseph Smith Memorial building (it has a terrific view of Salt Lake and the Temple if you have never been up there).
Of course we made time to go into the mall across the street. My friends are just a little obsessed with the Disney Store, so we stopped in there for a few minutes. We couldn't resist going in the little pink castle and trying on the Rapunzel braids as the 3-6 year old girls watched on in envy!
![]() |
| (Rachel, Brianna B., Marissa, Yours Truly, and Breanna A.) |
Yeah, we're weirdos.
This big fella is just a friend we made on our trip to the chocolate store for free samples. Isn't he a cutie?
Altogether we had a great time in Salt Lake! Free chocolate, a trip to the store where dreams come true, a walk around the beautiful Temple, and riding frontrunner! What more could a gal ask?
Oh, and one more thing for this post since it's a catch up on December: I just wanted to post one last picture of my dirty friends that stuck with me all through December. They came off on Christmas morning, and who knows when the world will be graced with their presence again?!
I'm going to miss these things! :_(

.jpg)



You are hilarious. Your way of expressing things is hilarious. That's all.
ReplyDeleteFun! Now I'll have to go in that Disney store. I've never been in one with a castle.
ReplyDeleteThose stupid sweats...
ReplyDelete