I've decided that I am in a very awkward time of life. Not because of my body anymore (I accepted that one long ago), or dumb boys who don't ask me to high school dances, but I guess just because I'm living at home, waiting to go on a mission, and I don't really have a social life. I will sum up my life in this post.
First, I work. I am pretty much at full-time this month, but they made it so I don't qualify hour-wise just one week out of five. Oh well, as long as I'm getting money, right? I have my priorities straight, don't worry.
![]() |
I have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I took my first test two weeks ago! Worry not, I took a picture of the testing center to prove it.
![]() |
| This is the most ghetto thing on campus. |
Sometimes I have to buy it, but that's okay. Food is food.
My family is definitely the best! Kaylee visited again, and it was pirate day, so we dressed up as pirates because Krispy Kremes gives out a dozen donuts to every person with at least three pirate things on on pirate day. We waited in a line of cars for the drive up for an hour and half ish. It's amazing what you'll do for three dozen donuts!
![]() |
| Yeah, that first box was gone pretty quick! |
![]() |
| Sorry it's blurry, I had just showered. |
The top one says "This is one VERY BEAUTIFUL Girl!" and has arrows to where I am. Then she wrote other things like "You can do hard things!" "You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!" and some poem with my name. That made me happy.
The rest of my life is consumed with missionary stuff. I am preparing for a mission, so I have a bunch of classes and stuff for that. Then I've got my cute brother Dallin who I get to email every week. He's in Hungary if you didn't know.
![]() |
| If you couldn't tell by lack of facial hair, Dallin is the one on the left. He's cute, huh? |
And then I have fun writing and getting letters and emails from my best friend Steven too. He's in Mississippi. He's pretty cute too.
![]() |
| He's the one in the middle. |
So there you have it. Tis my life!










.jpg)


He's the one int he middle...hahahaha. One of Jon's favorite pictures of me is a selfie I took at 2 in the morning on a CNA night shift. It's a good look.
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny- the one in the middle made me laugh too. And did I mention B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L? (I know I didn't yet, because I can go back and read the sentence I already wrote) I liked the selfie though.
ReplyDelete