Friday, September 5, 2014

Random Catch-up

I know you just read that title and thought to yourself, "Yep, this post will be lame." Well you're right. You should probably just stop reading now.

All the things I am about to post about just didn't seem quite significant enough to make an entire post, but I have a bunch of pictures that I might as well share.

My family (I say that like anyone but my family reads this-ha!) went to Bear Lake for our every other year trip. Here's all the pictures and in no particular order.


Cute little Duaney!

Flying Kites
 Random picture of the lake, but if you look closely, you will notice the stalwart inner-tube still trekking to Bear Lake every year!

 Here's some of the ominous clouds that were ever present and never had any mercy on us! We got lots of lightening!

 Those grandkids could not stay away from the fire. They were sticking sticks in there all the time!
Exhibit A

Looking Shnazzy!
 Here's Spencer trying to pass as timid to cover up his dance moves to the radio.


Exhibit B
 The Cantrell's brought up a projector to watch a movie. I know you can probably already tell, but that is Ernest Goes to Camp playing.

My allergies got the best of me, so my eyes were really swollen. The sunscreen looks good too, huh? It's the good kind of sunscreen that has Zinc Oxide in it and everything. 
The P16-ers marking themselves off by their white glow!

 Kaylee visited for two weeks from Vegas. She came to Bear Lake and then just visited us for the heck of it for another week. It was great! Here are her little scampers. They are both a little scandalous in dress, but trust me, there's nothing to be alarmed about.
Sleeveless shirt, tsk tsk. Still ADORABLE though!

Grandma's shirt became Paxton's skirt.
 A picture of the moon just because it was so bright one night.

 I love to see the Temple and yes, I am going there someday. The ladies in the Temple Baptistry always ask me if I'm endowed, and when I say no, they quickly correct me by saying "not yet." My bad.


In other news, school did start, and I'm not an Aggie as planned. I'm a Wild Wolverine! I went to orientation, and they did a raffle at the end. They told us if our name was called we had to jump up and yell "I'm a Wild Wolverine!" Of course my name was called, so of course I yelled that I am a Wild Wolverine as loud as possible. I do believe all dating prospects within earshot were ruined that day. But don't worry, I got a free t-shirt out of it.


That's the-I hate to say it- selfie I took for my first day of school. Mom wasn't there, but I had to get a first day of college picture! Desperate times people.
Notice the distinct fear in the eyes even though this was actually taken after I got back from school!
 Last but not least, mom and dad headed to Michigan because this little guy was born! Liz and Jon done good again.

Dad came home a couple days earlier than mom, so we had to go try all the restaurants mom refuses to eat at while we had the chance. We went to a Hawaiian restaurant where they happened to have a giant fork and spoon, just like my brother Jason. I figured it was picture worthy.

Wow, that ended up being really long. Sorry! I did tell you to stop reading at the top though,so it's not my fault!

I'M A WILD WOLVERINE!!


5 comments:

  1. You look pretty in your school selfie--besides you're weird face. Which leads me to ask, do you ever just smile like a normal human being? I don't recall any photographic evidence that you do. Also remember how you made women's choir without even trying? That was pretty cool. I like that pic of Micah-licah. I'll probably steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic of you too on your first day. Way to make sure the job gets done! And I laughed through the story of your orientation. I hope your classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, as always! And you're a babe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily! You are a flippin' babe!! I'm at UVU as welll..... so, we should meet up sometime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first day of school picture! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete