Monday, July 7, 2014

The Jones Family Reunion!

You read right, a family reunion. Tis the season you know! Yep, we had a reunion for my mom's side of the family, and it was so fun! My wonderful mother planned it.

We had a yummy potluck, and then we had some games. First up was the three legged race!
After that came the watermelon eating contest! Everyone had a really hard time waiting for that one to start. I am pretty sure half the watermelon was gone before the contest even started!
Will, Kelsey, and Braden having at it!

Some of my cousins. They dominated! Notice all the juice on his shirt! 
Deanie-weenie onlooks in amazement!

There is Jason going for the gold.
Next up was a pie eating contest. It was actually a Twinkie covered in whipped cream. Mmm!
The lovely Vanna White demonstrating for everyone.
After that, dad did a candy cannon. He will go down in history forever as the best grandpa ever for this single act!
The hero in action.
After the candy cannon, my mom had a game where she asked us all family history questions. Whoever could answer the question got a piece of candy. Here is my little cousin who just couldn't get a question right despite many an effort!

Can't you just feel the frustration?!

My favorite part about the whole reunion was this little sassy pants! I talked to her for a little bit, and she was very talkative and very confident. At the end of the conversation she asked me if I wanted to be her friend. She is so cute!


That's it!





2 comments:

  1. Fun! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Hero in Action" hahaha. Looks like it was a lot of fun!!! And Shaun's little girl is a CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete