Monday, July 7, 2014

My Best Buddy

My best friend left on his mission two weeks ago. His name is Steven. He is AWESOME! He is headed to Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Tuesday. He will do great things. Anyways, before he left, we spent lots of time together doing fun stuff! One of the things we love to do is cook. So we made creme brule (I know I butchered that spelling, but it's that really fancy, yummy stuff you always hear about that takes a blow torch to make). We are just cool like that! Here is the finished product, and I know what you are thinking, but I did not get these pictures off the internet even though they look professional!

Mm mm GOOD!
I know you are already jealous of how cool we are, but we are even cooler than you think, because we also made chocolate souffle. It was pretty good. Kind of labor intensive, but it didn't collapse. Here is one of the masterpieces!
Don't be deceived, it may look like a chocolate cookie on top, but it's not!
We also went on a couple bike rides. Here is a picture of our friend Bryce riding next to us.
Isn't he a gem?!
Well, we did have to say goodbye. It was a sad night, but Steven is doing the Lord's will! Here is a bunch of pictures we took before he was set apart as a missionary with me, Steven, and Bryce. Heads up, Steven is the one in the gray suit. People get him and Bryce mixed up all the time!







We are going to miss our Steven!





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...you three cuties. I'm jealous of your cooking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! :) Those desserts look delicious!

    ReplyDelete