Friday, November 11, 2011
New Blog
Welcome to my new blog! I know that I wasn't very good at updating that last one, but I promise that I will post at least once or twice a year on this one (hopefully). As you see it is called seize the day. This title could mean several things. For one, my last name is Day, and so it is almost witty, but not quite. And I will most likely talk about my life on the blog. Also, when I hear the word seize the day, I think of the amazing people in life who really grasp what is going on and make every day worth it. You know, those people who are an inspiration to all? I connect it with that because I would also like to devote my blog to telling of wonderful people I know or hear about that inspire me. I'm sorry if this sounds like it will be a boring blog, but if you think this you can click out right now. Thank you for giving me another crack at this blog thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for more!!!!! Come on Emmy!!!
ReplyDelete